Can I still order from your website?
Yes, we can still accept orders and ship internationally. Our carriers are informing us of the changing circumstances they encounter daily.
We will make sure to communicate significant changes to the delivery times with you using the email address you provide at checkout.
FITJEANS's measures to deal with Covid-19.
The rapid evolution of the COVID-19 outbreak is a unique situation for us all. In line with the Government and WHO guidelines, FITJEANS has adopted the necessary measures to ensure the safety and health of our employees.
The safety of our employees and customers is our top priority, and we will continue to provide our services as long as we are able to. We are doing everything we can to maintain our level of service as normal, so we have taken the following steps:
- Since the beginning of March, we have banned all unnecessary travel and urged our employees to keep a greater distance to each other at work, including a strict quarantine policy and monitoring of flu-like symptoms.
- We are in talks with our shipping providers every day to make sure we are able to respond to any changes or new information immediately.
- We have made it possible to work from home, which some of our employees now do. We have made sure that our employees have all the tools they need to ensure that work efficiency is not adversely affected.
- As usual, our customer service is available between 08:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday. To contact customer service, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are monitoring the corona situation closely and take action on an ongoing basis to ensure that we can continue to provide you with the best possible service.
In these difficult times, you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can If you have any questions about these measures do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for the trust,